Have you heard about the Mastercard Foundation Scholarship Program 2021 at the University of Edinburgh? Do you know is one of the best opportunities for fully-funded postgraduate and undergraduate studies for African Students? If yes, this is to notify you that the Mastercard Foundation Scholarship Program 2021 is open for qualified African Students.
It is a new year with new opportunities. If you missed the chance to earn a higher education last year, this year 2021 is your leverage to regain lost chances through The Mastercard Foundation Scholarship Program, 2021 at the University of Edinburgh in the United Kingdom.
The university of Edinburgh (UE) is open to students from Africa with amazing academic and leadership potential but few educational opportunities. UE offers fully-funded position and transformational leadership training to educate and support young, bright African students with huge personal commitment to change the world around them.
The Mastercard Foundation Scholarship Program 2021 program is a valuable offer to get a Postgraduate and Undergraduate degree in the UK with study award.
The university is the second most popular university in the UK. It is one of Scotland’s ancient universities and is divided into three colleges, which mutually host 21 schools. It has the 14th highest average entry qualification for undergraduates among the universities in the United Kingdom
Why the University of Edinburgh?
The University of Edinburgh offers the best opportunity because it provides a candidate the skills and knowledge necessary to plan the future after school. It creates the skill to think out of the box in ones chosen career as students transform to professional. The advantages are really enormous.
The University of Edinburgh, partnering with Mastercard Foundation will provide 200 fully-funded postgraduate and undergraduate financial aid.
- Course Level:Postgraduate and Undergraduate
- Application Deadline: Applications for 2021 entry to the program at the University will open in October 2020 and closed on 29 November 2021.
- University or Organization: University of Edinburgh
- Award:Full Tuition Fees
- Access Mode:Online
- Number of Awards:Varies
- Nationality:Citizen of a Sub-Saharan African
- The award can be taken inthe UK
Eligibility to The Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program 2021
- Eligible/Qualified Countries:preference is accorded applications from Zimbabwe, Nigeria, Rwanda, Malawi and Tanzania. Entries from other African countries are also welcomed.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects:the offer is open to cover all Postgraduate and Undergraduate degree program offered by the university.
Criteria for Admission into The University of Edinburgh
The following requirements must be met:
- Applicants must be a resident and citizen of a Sub-Saharan African country, whose personal circumstances would make accepting an offer from the University of Edinburgh difficult.
- Candidates must be qualifying academically for admission to the University of Edinburgh.
- applicants must demonstrate a track record of leadership and service within your community; and
- Holders are able to present economically disadvantaged circumstances and be able to show that you lack financial means from family or other sources to pursue post-secondary (university) education in your home country or elsewhere.
Procedure for Applying for The Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program 2021
- How to Apply for the The Mastercard Foundation Scholarship Program, 2021:To take advantage of this program, aspirants must have to apply for admission at this university. Applications must be made to the Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program at the University of Edinburgh, for prospective Undergraduate and Postgraduate.
- Admission Requirements: When you are ready to prepare your application, you will need to check out the admission requirements page.
- Documents in Support of Application: For taking admission, seekers are needed to meet the general entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirements: All seekers will be asked to demonstrate a level of English language competency, regardless of their nationality or country of residence.
Hurry now and apply before it is too late. The early birds always grab the best opportunities.