How to Air Fry Pizza Rolls: Pizza Rolls Cookbook
Do you know how to air fry pizza rolls? In this cookbook, I will take you through the simple steps to air fry your pizza rolls. I bet you’re gonna love it. Read on to learn exactly how to get your crispy pizza rolls in the air fryer and took them deliciously.
How to cook air fried pizza rolls in the air fryer
After a few minutes, these air fried pizza rolls are crispy and perfect. Just make sure to allow them to cool because they’re super hot in the inside. Our time and temperatures for the regular size and minis are below in the recipe box.
Read: Health Benefits of Drinking Apple Cider Vinegar in 2022
How to cook frozen pizza rolls in the air fryer
#1. Don’t over cook them. The filling will start to ooze/explode out. Every air fryer cooks a little differently so adjust for your particular make and model.
#2. Spread the pizza rolls out in a single layer. Don’t stack and put too many in the basket/tray. It’s better to cook in batches if needed.
#3. No Oil Spray is needed. The outsides cook up crispy without any extra spray. Just take them straight from the freezer to the air fryer and cook. No thawing and no oil spray.
#4. Let them rest a little before eating. The insides can be dangerously hot.
step by step on how to Air Fry Pizza Rolls
yield: 3 SERVINGS
cook time: 10 MINS (total time: 10 MINS)
There are many factors that determine the time spent cooking air fried pizza rolls. pizza rolls vary in size and filling, so you’ll have to adjust timing. All air fryers are different and some cook much hotter than others. Once you cook your first batch, you’ll know more of what works for your model of air fryer and size of food.
If your filling is exploding everywhere, you probably overcooked them a bit. Try reducing either time or temperature a little next time. Read more recipe notes below the recipe. These recipes were tested on basket style air fryers. Serving size is about 6 rolls.
18 (170 g) Frozen Pizza Rolls
- Place the pizza rolls in the air fryer basket and spread out in to a single even layer. Don’t overcrowd the basket or else they won’t cook evenly. No oil spray is needed.
- For Regular Sized Pizza Rolls: Air Fry at 380°F/193°C for 6-10 minutes or until golden and nearly starting to ooze their filling. Shake and flip over about halfway through cooking.
- For Mini Sized Pizza Rolls: Air Fry at 380°F/193°C for 5-8 minutes or until golden and nearly starting to ooze their filling. Shake and flip over about halfway through cooking.
- Let them rest for a couple minutes to cool off so the filling isn’t dangerously hot. Be careful with that first bite!
Air Frying Tips and Notes:
- No Oil Necessary. Cook Frozen – Do not thaw first.
- Shake or turn if needed. Don’t overcrowd the air fryer basket.
- Recipe timing is based on a non-preheated air fryer. If cooking in multiple batches of pizza rolls back to back, the following batches may cook a little quicker.
- Recipes were tested in 3.7 to 6 qt. air fryers. If using a larger air fryer, the pizza rolls might cook quicker so adjust cooking time.
- Remember to set a timer to shake/flip/toss as directed in recipe.
- If your air fryer is preheated or if you are cooking multiple batches, you may need to reduce timing by a few minutes (unless preheating is called for in the recipe).
Nutrients information of air fried pizza rolls:
- calories: 210kcal,
- carbohydrates: 30g,
- protein: 6g,
- fat: 8g,
- saturated fat: 2g,
- cholesterol: 5mg,
- fiber: 1g,
- sugar: 2g
Thanks so much friends. And happy cooking and eating to you and your family!
- CAC 1000 plus benefits: 7 Extraordinary Benefits of Vitamin C
- The Best Essential Oils for Poison Ivy 2022
- How to Cook Ogbono Soup with Ugu 1
- 5 Best Cottage Cheese Substitutes
- Ketosis: How Many Carbs Can You Have on Keto?
- Lose Weight: Calorie Deficit Review
freeFITNESSHUB adheres to strict sourcing guidelines and relies on peer-reviewed studies, academic research institutions, and medical associations for its content. Tertiary references are avoided. You can read our editorial policy to learn more about how we ensure our content is accurate and up to date.
- How to make frozen pizza rolls in air fryer (2020) https://youtu.be/1YkahNoHfKQ
- Mini Pizza Rolls – Pinterest (2022) https://www.yummytoddlerfood.com/mini-spinach-and-cheese-pizza-rolls-recipe/
Originally posted 2021-09-05 19:49:25.