Calories are in Barbecue Ribs
There are various factors that determine the calorie content of barbecue ribs or calories in barbecue ribs. These factors ranges from the meet type (pork or beef, and the quantity of the meat).
Our basic nutritional concern about barbecue ribs are the quantity or amount of calories and fat in barbecue ribs. There are ideally calories in almost every thing we eat. So, it is important to employ moderation in eat most food.
The primary nutritional concern regarding barbecued ribs are calories and fat content, particularly of the saturated variety. The calories can quickly add up, so portion control is essential.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Calories in Barbecue Ribs
A serving of barbecue is about 3 ounces. Therefore, a serving of barbecued fish, beef or pork ribs is 3 ounces. How much calories are therefore in barbecue rib? A serving, or 3 ounces of pork barbecue contains 222 calories. While a serving, or 3 ounces, of beef baby back ribs contains 306 calories. A serving, or 3 ounces, of beef short ribs has 212 calories.
Therefore, the amount of calories in barbecue is pretty much.
Barbecued ribs have a high amount of saturated fat. Pork ribs are 20 percent saturated fat; beef baby back ribs are 32 percent; and beef short ribs are 25 percent saturated fat. Eating a lot of saturated fat is linked to heart disease, so less than 10 percent of your daily intake should be from saturated fat.
Calories in Barbecue Ribs: Summary
There are 90 calories in 1 small Barbecued Pork Sparerib with Sauce.Calorie breakdown: 66% fat, 6% carbs, 28% protein.
Serving Size: 1 small (yield after cooking, bone removed)
Amount Per Serving
Based on a RDI of 2000 calories
- Calories: 90% Daily Values
- Total Fat: 6.48g 8%
- Saturated Fat: 2.34g 12%
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.633g
- Monounsaturated Fat: 2.879g
- Cholesterol: 25mg 8%
- Sodium: 97mg 4%
- Total Carbohydrate: 1.22g 0%
- Dietary Fiber: 0.1g 0%
- Sugars: 0.37g
- Protein: 6.22g
- Vitamin D: –
- Calcium: 12mg 1%
- Iron: 0.47mg 3%
- Potassium: 83mg 2%
- Vitamin: A 1mcg 0%
- Vitamin C: 0.7mg 1%
The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
How many Calories are in one pork rib?
There are 90 calories in 1 small Barbecued Pork Sparerib with Sauce.
Calorie breakdown: 66% fat, 6% carbs, 28% protein.
Calories in bbq ribs with bone
- 1 cubic inch, with bone: 39 calories
- 1 oz, with bone: 39 calories
- A cubic inch barbecue rib with no bone: 53 calories
- 1 oz, with bone: 65 calories
- 1 small portion: 90 calories
- A medium size barbecued rib (yield after cooking, bone removed): 124 calories
- 1 large (yield after cooking, bone removed): 161 calories
- 100g of pork: 310 calories
- 1 cup size of barbecued rib with no bone and cooked: 415 calories
- Health Benefits of Drinking Apple Cider Vinegar in 2021
- How to Cook Ogbono Soup with Ugu 1
- Fried Chicken Wings Calories and Nutrition
- How to Cook Vegetable Soup with Ugu and Water leaf 2021