In our usual culture of giving you the best fitness tips, we have conducted some research and came up with some really nice exercises for men. These workouts have been adjudged as the best at-home workouts for men. They are HIIT exercises men can do at home with no gear or equipment. You don’t need to spend donkey hour at the gym when you have a very hectic calendar. These at-home exercises for men were carefully selected by our team of experts. The most interesting thing about them is that these are exercise you can perform in the comfort of your home. More interesting is that you do not need equipment to do these exercises. These workouts are at-home workout with no equipment.
Note however, that although these exercises are designed with men in mind, nothing preclude women from performing them.
READ MORE: 7 Best At-Home Exercises for Weight-Loss
At-Home Workouts with No Equipment for Men
Before you show you how to perform these 5 HIIT Exercises Men Can Do At Home With No Gears, we wish to emphasise that, for the best result, you ensure that you perform each of these high intensity interval training for 40 seconds and then follow each workout with a 20 seconds rest interval. After you’ve performed all the listed workouts, you should repeat the circuit for 3 to 4 rounds and then have some rest, then you may perform some mild stretches.
Workout #1: Spiderman Push-Up
Take a regular push-up position.
- At the point you are half-way down, pass your right knee up to your right elbow, imitating the Spiderman crawl.
- Then return your foot back to its starting position as you press back up.
- Repeat this same movement to the other side.
Workout #2: Burpee
- Jump up off the ground with your hands above your head.
- When you land, bend down and place your hands on the floor in front of you and kick your legs back so that you are in a push-up position.
- Do a push-up, and then hop your feet toward your hands, stand up and explode into a jump.
Workout #3: Cross-Body Mountain Climber
- Beginning in a high plank, drive your right across your body up to your left elbow. Keep your spine and hips in a straight line.
- Return your foot back to the start, and then repeat this move with the opposite leg, taking your left knee and driving it across your body to your right elbow.
If you desire to have a more tenuous mountain climber exercise or if you want to engage your abs more, simply breathe out each time you bring a knee up to the opposite elbow. To scale it back a bit, drive your knee to the elbow on the same side of your body instead.
Workout #4: High Knees
- Start by standing and holding your hands out in front of you – about waist high, with your palms facing down.
- At that point, raise one knee up until it touches your palm.
- Then quickly set that foot down as you lift the other knee up to your hand. It’ll feel a bit similar like running in place.
Workout #5: Squat Jump Rotation
- Start by standing with your feet shoulder-width apart.
- Then squat down until your quads are parallel to the ground.
- At that point, jump and turn 180 degrees mid-air.
- As you land, facing the opposite direction, quickly go into another squat.
- You should repeat same movement in the opposite direction so you don’t get dizzy.
READ ALSO: The Agile 8 Mobility and Warm Up Routine
If you follow the guide we’ve given here, you would have taken advantage of our bank of “5 HIIT Exercises Men Can Do At Home With No Gears.” These are the best at-home workouts for men and they are at-home workouts with equipment. So, if your are looking for at-home exercises for men, carefully follow these workout routine.